7 Simple Days
Kick-start Your Simple + Intentional Living Journey
You’ve been given one precious life—what are you doing with it?
Does the life you're living represent your hopes, dreams, vision and values?
Or does it feel cluttered, busy, and out of alignment?
If you don't like your answer to these questions, I invite you to join me for 7 Simple Days.
"Intentional living is the art of making our own choices before others' choices make us."—Richie Norton
"I LOVED 7 Simple Days. Not only did it force me to really dig deep into the reasons behind the ways I was feeling, it allowed me to use this new awareness to reflect on myself and what I want in my life. Thank you so much for this. I am so grateful that I was able to participate in this wonderful program you've created."
- Abby L
7 Simple Days is a resource that will:
- bring you clarity and a better understanding of your vision and values
- help you understand what simple living really means to you
- define your priorities so you can focus on the things that matter most
- inspire you to take small, practical steps towards a life you love
- empower and motivate you to write your own story
This is your life. What do you want to do with it?
"Wow I just think that anyone wanting to change how they manage their life should look into this course. It was a real eye opener. After the death of my husband last month I needed help to understand my new life and how to prepare going forward."
- Robin J, Maryland, USA
When you sign up, you'll get instant access to:
- 7 short but powerful lessons with journal prompts and mini challenges
- a beautiful 14 page workbook
- plus 7 days of inspirational emails
How People Feel After Doing 7 Simple Days
"I'm on day four and already I feel a clarity in my life. My wife and I are doing 7 Simple Days together and we've found that it helps us get on the same page. It's strengthening our marriage and making us happier."
- Jenna W
"I felt that something in my life was somehow "off," but I didn't know exactly what it was. Working through the questions really helped me pinpoint the areas of my life that need a bit of tweaking. 7 Simple Days is truly simple to follow and fun to work through!"
- Shelly B
"I realised that my 'ideal life' is not about external circumstances, but small rituals that I can put into place now. I experimented with scattering them throughout my day and felt better for it."
- Lauren, 24, UK
7 Simple Days is for you if:
- something feels "off"—perhaps you're drowning in clutter, overwhelmed by your busy schedule, or just stuck on autopilot. Whatever it is, you know you're not truly living life the way you know you're meant to be.
- enough is enough and you're tired of settling for less than you deserve. You want more of what really matters and less of everything else.
- you love a good journal prompt—questions that make you pause and think!
7 Simple Days is NOT for you if:
- you're looking for step-by-step instructions on how to declutter your home. (7 Simple Days will help you think differently about your stuff but it is NOT a decluttering course.)
- self-reflection makes you uncomfortable or you dislike journal prompts.
- you want someone to tell you exactly what to do with your life. 7 Simple Days is a tool to help you but ultimately, it's up to you to do the work and find your own direction
Over 2,500 like-minded souls have already taken 7 Simple Days—here's what they're saying:
"I absolutely loved this! I do really well with interactive journal prompts and challenges. Personally, I would have never have thought of these questions to ask myself. So having them set up already is perfect for me! It was so clarifying and refreshing."
"Over the years I have done research, reading blog post, following workbooks etc etc. on personal development, minimalism and living intentionally. 7 Simple Days summarizes everything I found out and experience in my life in such a clear and inspiring way, PLUS I learned more by asking a lot of questions. Thanks!"
- Ellen F
"I always find journal prompts incredibly helpful and some of the prompts you listed (especially the one about getting back into alignment) really struck a chord with me as I had been thinking a lot about that lately.
I also think the course was incredibly professionally and beautifully written. It was light hearted despite talking about serious stuff and was simple and easy to follow. It is so clear how passionate you are about this kind of thing and it is clear that you really care."
"I was surprised how helpful it was, given that I've looked at many minimalist websites. I think this was more about connecting with myself. Plus I liked the daily e-mails and found I looked forward to them, and missed them when I was finished!"
- Karen U, Ontario, Canada
"Very thought provoking exercises. They really helped me to understand what I value most and take steps to make sure I'm dedicating more of my time to those things. Thanks for sharing this mini-course. It was fun, eye opening and helped with self improvement."
- Tonya E
Frequently Asked Questions
Hello there! I'm Jennifer, the founder of Simply + Fiercely, where I help women build lives they love through simple and intentional living. As a former shopaholic and workaholic, I know how it feels to live a life that doesn't feel true to what's in your heart. Fortunately, I've transformed my life and gone from feeling cluttered and confused to living a curated life filled with purpose and joy. Now I'm here to help do the same - are you ready to get started?